Monday, March 14, 2005

picture pages

Finally! Pictures! Being as it's Spring Break (woo hoo!) I've got lots of FREE time. So, as one of my first activities of the week, I give you knitting pics. I know, very exciting for all of us.

Without further ado....

The VERY LONG skinny scarf - I love it, already bought yarn to make another in different colors. SOOOOOOOO soft, and cute. I'll actually attempt the pattern on the second try.

DH's ipod cozie - one of his Valentine's gifts. He says he loves it, but it seems to live in his car.....hmmm....going to make a second one this week for a late birthday gift for a friend (hey, she got the pod for her birthday and I already gave her something else, ok?)

And the pink monster, that I have been working on for at least a month. Thought it'd be easy, thought I'd whip it right out. but it's acrylic yarn. and it's BORING stockinette......but I'm over halfway there.....someday.....it will be a purse, out of SnB Nation.

Off to lunch (hot dogs and frozen custard) with DD. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment