Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to what I was saying...


stripey cardi back
Originally uploaded by jenn_tx.
OK, sorry for the abrupt ending to yesterday's post. Had to run, couldn't be helped. So here is more knitty Jenn goodenss (as I am distinguished by my co-workers, as there are more than one Jenn/Jennifer at work)
This lovely photo is courtsey of our lovely FINISHED stripey cardi back. I am very pleased with it, and the good knitter that I am, I wove in the ends after binding off the shoulders, so I wouldn't have to do all the ends at once. It took me a while, but it looks much more finished with that done, and I don't have to dread it anymore.

In other news: I tried reading Knitting: A Novel. Couldn't get past the fifth page. Just didn't care for it.

I've finished Never Let me Go but have yet to join the discussion on Knit One Read Two 'cause I'm a bad knitter. Maybe today or tomorrow.

OK, must start packing as we leave for nine days on Friday. More knitterly goodness tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment