Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tunes

I'm very jealous. A few days ago Rachael posted news of an upcoming bluegrass fest. I tell DH the list of performers - he says "When is it?" I say "first weekend in October - we could go for our anniversary" ..... he drops the bomb - My BIL and SIL (I call her that 'cause she is family, they've been together for longer than we have - life just keeps getting in the way of a wedding) are getting married that weekend. Drat.
So instead we're going to see The Decemberists next month. Woot!

Oh, and how excited am I that the lovely folks at the Netflix brought this to my house yesterday! Now, the real question is, can I get through 7 dics of this before Season 3 starts September 8?

2 comments:

  1. At least people where you live know what bluegrass is! Even though I grew up in upstate NY and still live in the Northeast, I have a bit of the (closet) bluegrass fan in me. Shhhh. ;-)

    p.s. thanks for commenting on (and visiting) my blog! I'll have to try and find that book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Just saw this -- well, at least you get to see the Decemberists! I love his fake accent, great band!

    ReplyDelete