Sunday, September 25, 2005

Beads

Since I started this stitch marker making, I thought I might try to branch out a bit - I found these beautiful beads at JoAnn's a few weeks ago and thought that they would make a lovely bracelet (for me of course!). I couldn't resist. I found a cute clasp and some wire, and I brought them all home. When I finished mom's stitch markers, I sat down for this right away. Here it is.



I've worn it to work twice now, and it's holding up well - I really like it.

While at JoAnn's again over the weekend I found that they had the charms I used for mom's stitch markers on clearance - so I bought some others for other gifts and just to stash. I'm hoping to make some more markers soon, but, alas, I have to study this week. See, I have to take the TExES on Saturday. Blech. I've sort of let time get away from me recently, so I've not been studying. It's cram time baby. Don't worry - I've got knitting stored up to share with y'all. I'll be here......


Edited to add: Damn blogger won't upload my picture. I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I was having lots of trouble uploading pics yesterday too. It took me nearly 2 hours to finish a post that was only about as long as this one of yours. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete