Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nearly FOs

Yesterday I watched 3 episodes of Bones and 4 of The O.C. and knitted up a storm. First I finished the Buttonhole Bag.

It was a close call as far as yarn was concerned. I nearly ran out twice, and ended up using a different color for the last row and bind off, but I think it looks nice. However, it is not yet felted, so I can't claim it as a FO yet....

I also finished up all of the bunny hat except for the embroidery (face), but I cannot find the floss that came with the kit to finish it.....

And the wavy scarf is one repeat and 10 rows from completion. However, I CANNOT face it right now, so it will remain unfinished for the forseeable future. BORED with the pattern....

Wow, what excitement.....can you stand it?

3 comments:

  1. I made a buttonhole bag and a friend purchased it and she calls it her "bottomless pit" bag because she swears it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even pre-felting it looks great! Can't wait to see the finshed finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete