Friday, August 04, 2006

Meme-a-licious Friday

I'm tired. I got nothing. How 'bout a meme?

Courtsey of Keohinani

I smoked a pickle because I like to keep it gangsta. How 'bout you?

Birthday::
January-----------i married
Febuary-----------i lied to
March--------------i stole
April--------------- i ate
May----------------i bitch slapped
June---------------i kissed
July----------------i killed
August------------ i smoked
September-------i choked
October---------- i played with
November------- i watched
December--------i love

DAY [NUMBER] YOU WERE B0RN 0N =]
1-------a spork
2-------my friends pants
3------- myself
4-------a football player
5-------my true love
6------- p diddy
7-------a lawn gnome
8------- snakes on a plane
9-------a banana
10-------my best friends boyfriend/girlfriend
11-------a ruler
12-------an ipod
13-------my neighbor
14-------a sandwich
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------bigfoot
18-------a spoon
19-------a monkey
20-------a mexican
21-------a ninja
22-------a fireman
23-------a noodle
24-------a gangster
25-------1000 people
26-------your mom
27-------an alien
28-------a squirrel
29-------my science teacher
30-------a hobo
31-------my uncle-

C0L0R OF Y0UR SHiRT ;]
White-------Because dat bitch took my taco.
Black--------Because that's how I roll.
Pink---------Because im in love
Red----------Because the voices told me to.
Blue----------Because im sexy and i do what i want.
Green--------Because I hate myself.
Purple--------Because i love snakes
Gray---------- Because i keep it gangsta
Yellow--------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange----Because i hate my family.
Other-------Because i was high
maroon-----Because i was drunk.
teal-----cuz it was illegal
Brown-----Because im emo
Caramel----cuz Charlie told me to.
Striped------cuz ur mom said so
black & pink----Because i am kool like that
none-----cuz im so sexy
bathing suit----- cuz im to kool for t.v

Please. I need a laugh. Leave your answers in the comments.


One more, just for kicks....this time from Grandi.

Accent--Um, I'm from the midwest. We don't have accents.
Book I like--Anne of Green Gables
Chore I don't care for--Most of them.
Dog or cat--3 dogs, one cat.
Essential electronics--Computer and TV
Favorite movie--Princess Bride
Gold or silver--Silver
Handbag I carry most often--All of them! I rotate a lot.
Insomnia--lately quite a bit.
Job title--Teacher
Kids--1 stepdaughter - 8.
Living arrangements--House.
Most memorable moment/time--Getting engaged & married.
Naughtiest childhood behavior--Bossing around my little brother and sister.
Overnight hospital stay--None.
Phobias--Large spiders, heights when I'm not strapped into something.
Quote--"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt.
Religion--United Methodist.
Siblings--2 - Sister (25) and brother (23).
Time I wake up--Ugh. 5 am.
Unusual talent--I got nothing....
Vegetable I refuse to eat--Peas, lima beans and cauliflower.
Worst habit--Degrading myself.
Xrays--Teeth and a few broken/sprained bones/tendons.
Yummy stuff I cook(or make)--I make a mean box of Shells and Cheese.
Zoo animals I like most--Elephants and kangaroos.

Consider yourself tagged if you wanna play!

9 comments:

  1. I played with a noodle because that bitch took me taco!

    Very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Oh please! You didn't boss us around that much! How'd you get that crack in your head again...... :)

    Oh and here's my thingy.

    I watched my true love because I hate myself??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a ninja because I love snakes.

    That is a great one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted this too. LOL

    I bitch slapped your mom because dat bitch took my taco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:50 AM

    I kissed a goad because dat bitch took my taco...

    weird ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:07 PM

    I choked a monkey because I'm in love. your unusual talent - can you still touch your ear with your leg? (extension wise..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I killed a hobo because I keep it gangsta... um yeah. smile

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come from Australia. We don't have accents either, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I killed my neighbor, because I hate my family...

    ReplyDelete