Monday, December 10, 2007

Drive by


So, it is not yet a project, but it is possibility. Or it was, until this weekend, when I started a simple garter stitch scarf with it. Yum. Pictures of the scarfy goodness to come.

I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight, as I prepare to rush off to the yarn store holiday party (drinks and mexican food - huzzah!), so please forgive.

For knitting inspiration today, let's not forget the kids! Drive Thru works for girls and boys, while the Pinwheel Sweater is super cute. I know there are tons more kid's patterns, but we're all about the time folks. These two are quick and easy, while not being a plain old stockinette pullover.

While on the tube, you can enjoy The Road to Christmas, Snow Dogs, Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus, and I Want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown. Also, when is the darm writer's strike going to be over? The reruns are killing me! Thank cheese for sappy holiday movies - I don't know what I'll do in January!

More tomorrow, when I have more time!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the party!

    The Pinwheel Sweater has the advantage of being on big needles (I used 9s) and knit in the round until the garter edging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    I've been meaning to make both those sweaters for Camdyn... some day I guess. As much as I am excited for x-mas to be here, I could really use a few more days between now and then!

    ReplyDelete