Monday, December 29, 2008

More gifts


A few more gifts for your viewing pleasure.


Pattern: Generic - 20 stitches (i think) 
Yarn: Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande - 1 skein
Needles: Sz 15 Clover bamboo 
Dates: ?
Mods: n/a
Thoughts: soft and squishy. A gift for Hubby's best friend's wife - her first knitted gift!


Pattern: Teddy Bear Hood from Kid's Knits for Heads Hands and Toes by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Sirdar Snuggly DK - almost 1 skein
Needles: Sz 4 and 6 
Dates: December
Mods: no inner lining for ears. 
Thoughts: cute! 


Pattern: Football Hat from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Berroco Comfort and Sirdar Snuggly (football)
Needles: Sz 7 Clover bamboo
Dates: December
Mods: color change
Thoughts: Looks super cute on - will have to make this again. 

These two hats were made for our neighbor's boys and she told me today that the football hat has gotten several compliments - yay!

I also made three pairs of slippers (from Knit 2 together), but I don't have pictures of them - hopefully soon!

I finished seaming hubby's sweater last night - it needs a good blocking and a zipper. I'm off to seam Salina for me - the knitting has been finished since August - I had no motivation to seam it while I was still pregnant and no time after The Bug was born. It is sweater weather now, so I want to finish it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what cute hats. The football one does look great and I love the teddy one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teddy hat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My slippers are keeping my feet warm right now! Mom took pics too!

    ReplyDelete