Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Too many projects!

I have been on a bit of a project starting kick lately! I chose patterns for the kids sweaters for this fall/winter, and of course, I had to start right away (since it will take me several months to get them done!).

Kindling Season for Samantha

A Sanctuary for Baby for Baby Boy


Korrigan for Ellie



I also have been working on some new class and shop samples as well. Hoping to knock these out so I can start the baby's blanket!

Hitchhiker Scarf


Aranami Shawl


Cabernet Hat



Sock Sample


Gelsomina Aran


And finally, yarn for the baby's blanket - now to get time to start it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of projects at once! I'm a one.project at a time girl! Well, 1 crochet and 1 quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you expecting?!!

    ReplyDelete