Wednesday, June 05, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I haven't been sewing much with everyone home for summer and trying to get ready for the baby, and when I am sewing it seems to be etsy orders and bags for friends and MadTosh customers! But I did get Ben's quilt top finished and made some progress on the FWMQG challenges!


Ellie's quilt top


Ben's quilt top


Progress on my negative space challenge-Jaybird Quilt's Science Fair quilt using Painters Canvas-all my blocks are made and I just need to lay everything out!


Instead of doing more work sewing this afternoon (in my defense I need to pick up more fabric!) I started my Low Volume Challenge! I'm doing log cabin blocks with cool colored solid centers.


Linking up with Lee!

I also cut all my print fabrics for my dancing triangles quilt-now to cut my white and background fabrics!

Not going to be doing much sewing next week since I'm working all week, so I'm going to try to squeeze some more in the rest of this week before this baby gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment