Friday, October 18, 2013

F is for Flowers and Fuchsia

For F week I was so excited to use this floral print! I've been hoarding it for a few years, wanting to use it on the perfect project. Samantha had asked me to make a matching dress for Ellie this time, so I paired it with the fuchsia dots, to maximize the yardage I had. I used the Sasha Jumper pattern again, (previously made here and here). This is a great simple dress that is very versatile - my girls wear them in the summer and with shirts and leggings when it's cooler.

F is for flowers and fuchsia

We picked out cute flower buttons for the back. This is one of those dresses I know will get worn and worn again!

Flowers back

Kid's Clothing Week is next week, and I'm hoping to knock out H and I (G is done!), and work on the kids' clothes for our family pictures next month. I need to plan some shirts and pants for Ben as well! Poor guy is getting the short end of the stick lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment