Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 Wrap Up

I'm a bit late to this train, but I did want to talk about my favorite things I made in 2013. Of course, our sweet babe is the best thing I made this year. Isn't he adorable?



But my other favorite handmades are these.


I love my Tokyo Subway Map quilt. It was my last finish of the year, and I haven't even blogged about it yet!


I love hubby's Pigeon quilt!


Samantha's gingham shirt made me feel like I really knew how to make clothes now!






I can't believe I actually knit a sweater for myself this year! And one I actually wear quite a bit!


Hunter's Race Car Quilt got me over my fear of curved piecing!


And I love the way this simple patchwork quilt came out.

I can't wait to see what I get done this year!
The kids' backpacks came out so cute!
I really like the way my hat design came out. Maybe this year I will have time to knit one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment