Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I haven't had a lot of sewing time this week, but I have been pulling fabric for projects! 
This lovely stack is my color selection for our guild's BOM challenge this year - I am really excited to see it come together!



I am pairing these lovely Art Gallery fabrics with Kona Sage to make a quilt for a gift.



And I am determined to make myself a Swoon quilt this year, using Florence and Kona Coal.


When I have had a few minutes to sew, I've been working on my Dancing Stars quilt, which I cut all the fabric for and printed all the sheets last summer. It has been the perfect project to work on when I only have stolen moments to sew.

I am hoping to get lots of sewing done on Monday when hubby is home - fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment